Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hello!

Well this is all very exciting I must say.

As this is my first ever real life blog I'm planning on using it as a sort of diary to try and give anyone interested a flavour of some of my work and interests at The Lesbian & Gay Foundation.

It will also come in useful  (for me) to remember what I've done,where I've been and who I've met just incase I forget along the way!

Expect lots of info about LGB&T issues and the odd camp moment thrown in for good measure.

I'd be very interested in your feedback too,especially if there is anything I can do to support you or anyone you know with issues relating to sexual orientation or in challenging homophobia. I'm sure you'll agree it's  most important that we all celebrate the wonderful things about our  LGB&T communities and offer help to those who need it too.

You can ask me any question you like,I'm not shy!

If I can't answer your query I will endeavour to find someone that can.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment